We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills, and passion for technology & gadgets.
- Create free resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, social, media, product marketing, influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and varying audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web.
- CMS experience with Medium and WordPress.
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Dual minded approached. You’re a highly creative and excellent writer, but can also be process-driver, think in scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Influencer Outreach Intern
We are looking for an Influencer Outreach Intern with a passion for technology, gadgets, media relations, and influencer outreach. You will build relationships and make new connections while effectively marketing our content online. This includes extensive outreach to bloggers, writers, journalists, media outlets, site managers, and administrators via email, social media, and telephone. You will work to facilitate link acquisition and organic traffic-led campaigns by acquiring placements and citations across a variety of industries.
- Identify potential opportunities to pitch content.
- Research opportunities to create personalized pitches.
- Create effective email pitches to compel influencers to include a citation and/or link in previously created pieces of content or publish an article, guest blog, and opinion piece.
- Contact key influencers through social media and/or by phone to pitch and follow up.
- Ensure content looks and works properly on the website.
- Monitor and report the success of your outreach efforts.
- Provide input on individual pieces of content and help improve the overall content marketing strategy.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Passion for media relations and influencer outreach.
- Sales-oriented and a go-getter personality that isn’t discouraged easily.
- 0-2 Years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, SEO, online sales, social media, PR, or related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using software and services to manage and monitor influencer outreach.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Cloud, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
If you believe you’re a great fit for a position please email us with your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org.